Because of its geographical location, in the heart of the Pacific Ocean between Asia and America, French Polynesia is a strategic crossroads for international trade.
We intervene both upstream during the design of your project and downstream during its development or on the occasion of its defence, in French Polynesia, in Europe and internationally.
Beyond the physical borders, META accompanies you in all your projects on the Internet and in the Metaverse.
Our founder Léo PEUILLOT has worked for many years in a wide variety of professional environments in Europe, Oceania and Asia.
He is an expert for the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) and the European Commission.
Léo is and has been a member of several international associations:
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)
- VR/AR Association (VRARA)
- International Game Developers Association (IGDA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- European Communities Trademark Association (ECTA)
Since May 2010, Léo has been monitoring intellectual property law and information and communication technology law on Twitter.
Léo is also a member of numerous groups and communities of professionals on LinkedIn, where he has nearly 12,000 followers.